Focus and Scopes
Data science is the blend of data inferences, algorithm developments, and technology in order to solve analytically complex problems. Data is the core of discussions. Advanced capabilities can be built with it. The International Journal on Data Science (IJoDS) discusses the aspects of data capture, maintaining the data, data processing, how to communicate the data and analyze the data.
- In detail, the discussions on data capture are data acquisition, data entry, signal reception, and data extraction.
- The data maintenance section discusses data warehousing, data cleansing, data staging, data processing, and data architecture.
- The section on data process discusses data mining, clustering/classification of data, data modeling, and data summarization.
- In order to communicate the data, the following are the topics data reporting, data visualization, business intelligence, and decision making
- To achieve its valuable insight, data are analyzed in certain ways such as predictive analysis, regression, text mining, exploratory/confirmatory, and qualitative analysis of the data.
The aforementioned sections and topics are the scopes of published articles in this journal.