Archiving and Repository
Author(s) may deposit and use the document as follows:
- on personal website
- on the company or institutional repository
- on author's preferred repositories
- on Social Collaboration Networks (SCNs) that have signed up to the Voluntary STM Sharing Principles
- with individuals requesting personal use for teaching and training within the author’s institution, and as part of an author’s grant applications or theses/doctorate submissions.
Exceptions to this policy include:
- the systematic upload or collation of IJoDS' articles across repositories,
- any use of the documents in conjunction with advertising,
For any specific queries in relation to repositories, please get in touch with us.
The International Journal of Data Science submitted its published articles in Portico as our effort to maintain a long-term archiving of our articles.